Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Fun to Eat, No Need to Heat

Almost is the word on the tip of everyone's tongue. For the promise land is soon to arrive. I , too, am waiting for what has been said to come. Yes, I am talking about winter, that faithful section of the year that ends and begins. Winter is what we all anticipate. I anticipate it more, probably, than some, because the cold weather somehow makes scence to me (it's a washington thing). For when the clouds are grey is when I am most normal. I can cope with what the world is being put through. I can cope with death. For I can cope with most everything and continue my days, my days as a lonesome boy who has humble views towards everything. Winter is when my true natural self comes into view. When I am prepared to take whatever happens. When I am grateful for the things I have I'm usually freezing my ass off outside. It's then when you realize how heat is so important. But when you come prepared you will experiance nothing more than pure enjoyment. The worries are washed away when the snow is falling and the wet ground reflecting all the lights that are shining.

I know that most of the people I know that read these entries that I type expect funny things, but when I get home I am not funny, only at school will I crack jokes and entertain. I use this blog to express my views on life itself, to share my confrontations with crap and show people that there are other people out there that feel normal about things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home