Friday, September 10, 2004

Recent Cold Weather Makes Shivering Teen

It's Washington, I know, but seriously.

When I woke up to an open window it was a relief and a doce of summer. Now, its a doce of Washington. Washington is rain and cold. Don't get me wrong, I like Washington, I like rain (partly because my hair looks great when it's wet) and I like snow. But when I get out of the shower, it becomes personal. Well , into my personal space that is. Everybody knows when you get out of a morning shower it's freaking cold, but you have to get out of the shower as fast as possible because "children are dying in Africa blah, blah, blah" I like the shower, and I'm going to stay in the shower for as long as I want to (usually around 7 minutes). But anyways, my real point is that summer came and went. Washington doesn't gradually end summer by making it cooler and cooler, it makes it 80 degrees one day and 54 the next. I get no time to adapt. You see, I'm like a little leopard gecko who's chilling in his cage, then some tired youngster unplugs my heat lamp and the temperature drops quickly. When I look out my window I see grey sky's and rain, and for some reason, I like it.

Editor in Cheif

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home