Tuesday, September 14, 2004

The Realization

Recents events have led me to question purpous. I do not understand the typical life of a human being. We wake up and go to work, then go back home and await this to all happen again. I am scared that this will be my fate. I wish for a destiny that contains excitement and things that will keep me guessing, but I feel that that will not be the case. I contain average grades in high school. I participate in everything that everyone else participates in, I blend in with what everyone else is. I feel that this will lead me down the path that everyone seems to be following and I'm not ready to walk. It's hard to continue with something when you cannot even predict an outcome. I may want to be an architect now, but what about in a week? 2 weeks? I don't even know what being an architect means. I will probably just end up in a cubicle like everyone else, until I wake up from reality and discover what I have become. My dreams are nothing but to be shattered in front of me while I take it in as nothing. Everyone has dreams in which they soon forget because the odds are against them. The odds are against me every where I go. When you figure out how to decode odds, I will be overlooked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home