Tuesday, September 28, 2004

The Answer was B

Dear Readers,

I can't begin to explain how much an ego makes me feel. I sincerely hate people who constantly think they are superior to me even though we match in age. Oh My gOD!!! YouRE In PrE CaLCULUS??? YoU MUsT Be a gENIus!!! Fuck you. Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you. Youre no more special than I. Intelligence should not be measured by what freaking math class youre in. If you think youre so much smarter than me, fine, but bragging about youre class is only going to earn you a black eye. I guarantee that I'm more intelligent than 3/4 of the kids in pre cal. I use the word "kids" strongly in that sentence because that's what they are, they are immature little brats that think their the best thing since alluminum foil. I feel it doesn't matter what classes you take, you're sill going to end up with a job that includes a cubicle and a telephone. Ha Ha, I, unlike you, am probably much more suited for a job than you're "whiz kids" because I don't feel like the universe revolves around me. I know how the system works, and I don't need people to help me with everything. You "advanced" (advanced in assmanship) students ask for help constantly. If you don't get it then jump out a window. We surely don't need anymore of you running around. You guys suck and will never suceed in anthing that requieres good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home