Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Procrastination Vacation

Dear Readers,
Inspired by local news broadcasts, I feel that it is my responsibility to get out there and follow the new trend, stabbing someone. Not only is stabbing someone entirely risky and inefficient, but very easy to get caught doing. When you stab someone, you have a small chance of missing the vital organs completely, and your stuck with a knife that has you're prints on (not to mention if you piss on the dead body, you're leaving evidence and deserve nothing more than to be shot in the face). I hope I am never stabbed. Getting stabbed is like jumping in a lake during a lightning storm. You have to, or get to, feel the blade inside your own body. Now to me, that doesn't sound like much fun, and it probably doesn't sound much fun to you either, unless your, of course, this guy. But then again, I might be wrong, which I rarely am. But anyways, I just thought I'd say that the title of this blog has absolutely nothing to do with this entry. Well I guess I might as well say, that everything seems "good" in Nathan's world. And since it is "good" then something bad is right around the corner. Man, I sure can't wait till I graduate and I can start my own life and live in my own house, and not have to be nagged about what needs to be done. I'll tell you when it needs to be done, bitch. Heres some advice, don't grow a lawn, because the chances are, your neighbor has one right next door. Instead make something that doesn't need to be kept up. Build a cement skatepark that everyone can enjoy. It sure as hell beats a freaking lawn. No maitinence what-so-ever, except the occasional paralized neighborhood kids body, but you can turn him into a skate obstacle, if you mess up, who cares! he can't feel it! Oh yeah, also, hot tubs are just lame. Save up your money and buy a pool. You can empty it and skate or you can swim in it. Either way, it beats sitting in a slowly heated tub of water.

Editor in Chief

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home