Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Congratulations To Local Teen on Accomplishment

Yes, congratulations to me. What I have been planning and designing in my spare time has been completed. All I did was think about it and it met and surpassed my expectations. There it is sitting on my floor. I am so proud. It was my project, and it provided me with motivation to get through each day. My days were better when I had something to look forward to. Everyone needs something to look forward to. A project is a very good idea. When you have a project that you can work on it makes getting through the day more exciting because your anticipation level is raised each minute. When you have something to work on life is great, it doesn't even matter what whatever your working on will turn out to be, just as long as something occupies your time and makes you feel accomplished at the end of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home