Friday, September 22, 2006

Sincerely, yours

Blank. This space would be blank if i hadn't the initiative to type this. You are not reading this, you are reading code that happens to agree with what i am typing here tonight. As your mornings get darker and more tiresome, the prize in the distance gets further away. In a year, you won't even see it anymore, instead, you will forget about it and decide that you want a white picket fence. Because someone told you that would make you happy, because someone said "This is what life should look like." I guess i am confused. I don't really know what to believe anymore. Everyone with their completely different opinions, eeryone with their soft thoughts of suceeding. I am not this lucky, though. I am just lonely and lacking. Of what? of it all. I can't decide what to believe, so therefore, I am in search. My prize will get closer, and reset when i win. But i will throw all my money away in the process, so i will still lose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home